Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Hunters Grim Complete!

For my Trolls I have been doing the basic army at a fairly brisk pace. It's not that I am "speed painting" them, I am just working at a pace where they look decent...but I am not taking forever for one guy. What I am doing instead is really putting that effort into the Warlock models as I really want them to stand out, and the Hunters Grim are no exception. I tried doing some two brush blending as well as just taking my time on everything. These guys took pretty much all week of painting fairly regularly. I decided to do something different with Grim's skin just to help break everything up.






1 comment:

greggles said...

Particularly like the work with the wood and the leather on these models. They have a ton of character in them, and the paint job is very nice.