Saturday, May 23, 2009

Big Willie's Grey Knight reinforcements

I've finally started to reinforce the Grey Knight Terminator squad. This is the first of 3 Grey Knights in Power armour squads that I'm painting up. I used armorcast's cinematic effects (muzzle flashes) and some wire on the Justicar's nemesis force weapon to give the squad a more dynamic look. The paint scheme is very simple: armour is fortress grey, codex grey, skull white and the red is red gore, blood red and blazing orange.
Grey Knights Squad

Grey Knights

Grey Knights

Justicar with Nemesis Force weapon and Storm bolter

Grey Knight with Nemesis Force weapon and Storm bolter

Grey Knight with Psycannon

Grey Knight with Nemesis Force weapon and Storm bolter

I'm going to take a break from the Grey Knights while I polish up the few remaining bits of Imperial Guard I need with the changes from the latest codex. Watch this space for an update on the 411th Cadian Regiment!

No comments: