Friday, March 16, 2012

Legio Minimus welcomes Regicide!

Hello All,

I've just gotten back from a course that started in Sept.  The highlight was meeting someone that is going to be a new contributing Legionnaire.  He's been playing 40k for a long time but took a break for a while but kept up with the goings on through the Black Library.  We managed to get 2.5 games in during the course so those battle reports will be coming along shortly.  I look forward to seeing his models and painting as much as his short stories and narratives.   Stay tuned!

1 comment:

Regicide said...

Hello all!

In true gladiator fashion you could say that I've been spending a good bit of time "tending my crops" but after a long hiatus I'm really looking forward to getting back into the trenches and contributing.

In the words of Lord Solar Macharius-

"What I cannot crush with words I will crush with the tanks of the Imperial Guard!"