Monday, December 3, 2012

Warmachine Protectorate Choir and pKreoss Done

I finally finished painting both my Kreoss Warcaster, and the choir, both or which are basically required for me to be able to play even a 15 point game of Warmachine.

First off, the entire crew:



 Although technically the leader of the group isn't painted, its still enough for a minimum unit, and the leader is close to being done.  Then I've also got to get a Vassal of Menoth done for the full 15.  Work has been getting in the way a bit, but I generally have time to paint for a few hours on Sundays these days..

I tried hard to get  some interesting illumination on their scrolls but my detail is not as great as it used to be.  Still, not bad, and certainly table quality, and the fabric shading worked decently well.


A back shot.  Those scroll packs were hard to outline properly.

 A nice closeup of the pKreoss man himself.  He came out really well, especially for a plastic figure.

Even got to have some awesome detailing on the hem of his outfit.  Really proud of these guys.  Can't wait to base and play with them.

2 comments:

Ghoulio said...

Holy Crap!! HE LIVES!!! lol. On a serious note they look awesome man. Actually making me want to start and finish my starter set that has been haunting me for the last 3 months. Good to see you posting, can't wait to see more of it.

greedo said...

Yeah its been a while. Your Necrons are looking fricken sweet. Warmachine is a really fun system, and I do love the theme of Battletech meets Warhammer FB.