Saturday, December 19, 2009

The Xeno invasion continues!

I wasn't able to play any games this week and my plan to have the enemy is working just not like I had hoped. Instead the enemy has gone around my sub-sector and looks like they are attempting to take Adama and Harsaded. I was under the impression that you needed to announce a planet strike on the turn that you tried to but I'm still a little unclear. A major note is the creation of the Daughter of Venus Space Station. It is located in Samiel and charges all enemy who transit through or stay in Samiel they are taxed 50 pts or whatever they have until they run out and are emergency transported back to their home world. I'm going to be seeing Greedo in a week or so and I think that we will be able to get a couple of games in so that means I should be able to get a couple more points for the Imperial Side. I'm interested to see what happens over the next week with planet strikes and movement of Xeno forces. Plus we have the big tournament coming on 28 Feb and the results of that may help swing the favour of the campaign to the Imperium's favour.

No comments: