After two weeks of solid work I am FINALLY done painting this guy. Overall I am very happy how he turned out. I tried to go all out for his base (hence the destoryed Rhino). I also tried some new shading on him, specifically the brown and a slightly new technique for the purple. For the brown I did some washes and I also added another high lighting layer (so bleached bone into my Tallarn Flesh). Next week I am going to finish 2 more Warriors (bringing my total to 5) and then I am going to finish 10 hormagaunts which bring my total up to 30. After that it will be 4 hive guard (2 units of 2) then the converting starts (A Tyranid Prime and a Tervigon). Cant wait!