Thursday, July 18, 2013

Mountain King WIP...Head and Base

Just a quick update here with a WIP pic of his head and a shot of him fully assembled standing on his base (with his Axer friend photobombing him for good measure). I took more care with the head then the rest of the fig because the face is always a major focal point on any model. I followed the same steps as I normally do, just was a bit tighter on the high-lighting and shading. Also I decided to paint his eyes a glowing yellow instead of doing the standard white with a pupil.
He is finally really taking shape as the only things left to complete are painting his base and painting the 20 or so chains and 5 whelps that go on his body. Can't WAIT to get him finished so I can start using him in game lol!
Next Up: The finished Mountain King! MUHAHAHA!


1 comment:

Tony58 said...

High Quality work as always.

Great painting stamina!